PHW Gruppe - Our responsibility
Sustainability has been a firm priority in our family business for decades. Together with our employees, we assume "responsibility for people, animals and the environment" as a core component of our corporate philosophy.Code of EthicsCode of Conduct
The PHW Group gives you the opportunity to confidentially contact an independent whistleblower portal in the event of suspicion or knowledge of illegal or unethical actions or breaches of regulations by the PHW Group and thus contribute to the discovery of legal violations.
It is possible to report misconduct by employees in our group of companies as well as by our suppliers and service providers with regard to possible violations of the law or misconduct and actions that are harmful to the company, such as corruption, bribery, fraud, other criminal acts, child labour, slavery, lack of occupational safety, exploitation and discrimination.
Whistleblowers are not disadvantaged in any way by making a report. Reports can be made in German and English. Reports can also be made anonymously if desired.
If you have concrete, well-founded information about violations of the law or rules at the PHW Group or suspect such violations, you have the following options for contacting us:
- via web form: https://whistlefox.heuking.de/start/phw-gruppe/en
- by telephone: +49 221 2052-547
- by fax: +49 221 2052-1
- by e-mail: PHW-Gruppe-Hotline@heuking.de
The trustworthy reporting office can be contacted around the clock by web form, by e-mail, by fax or post, and by telephone and in person during office hours on weekdays.
In addition, it is possible to report to external reporting offices. These are, for example
- the external reporting office of the Federation at the Federal Office of Justice or the additional reporting office of the Federation (for reports concerning the external reporting office of the Federation);
- if applicable, the external reporting office of the respective federal state;
- if applicable, specifically responsible external reporting offices: for example, the Federal Cartel Office or, specifically for the Supply Chain Due Diligence Act, the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control;
Further information on whistleblower reports to the external official reporting offices, for example on responsibility and procedure, can be found in the corresponding published official information.
Dr. Christoph Schork, lawyer, is available as your contact person.
Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek
z. Attention: Dr. Christoph Schork
Magnus Street 13
Please note that the whistleblower system is not intended for complaints. If you are dissatisfied with regard to the products or services of the PHW Group, please contact your respective contact person in the company.
For notices under the Supply Chain Duty of Care Act, you can find further procedural notices here: 2023_Verfahrensordnung_Hinweisgebersystem_PHW_en.pdf